Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An Introduction to My Wedding Planning

Let me start by saying that through this blog you will continue to get to know me.  Now through the planning of my wedding!

I am an Excel junkie, I love my fiance, my family and (luckily for me!) event planning.  I think this will be a good way for me to share ideas, share praise when things are going great, and, hopefully not too often, vent when things are getting frustrating and I am having a "moment" :-).

For friends and family I have planned baby showers,  birthdays, bridal shower, bachelorette parties, a quinceanera, and even a wedding that was not mine!  Being on the other side of the planning is a new experience for me.

I have tons of help from family and friends, for which I am eternally grateful! I am doing a lot of DIY, although I would not say I am crafty ;-).  I love finding new ideas online and am looking forward to sharing some of my favorites.

I hope you all will enjoy the ride as much as I do!

All the best,
The Future Mrs. T

(172 days to go, not that I'm counting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment