Saturday, November 6, 2010

Excel - Your Best Friend

Let me tell you. There is no other way to say this. I.. Love. Excel.

I was introduced to the joys of Excell by a former boss (and now close friend).  Sure I had used it for several years for work.  Sure I was comfortable with it.  Sure I could rustle up a mean spreadsheet.  But I did not  understand the pure joy that can come from using it.

At this point you are probably thinking one of two things: 1) Oh my goodness, I need to stop reading this blog; this lady is crazy. or 2) Oh my goodness!  I have found my Excel soul mate!

If you chose option 1, all I can say is through this blog, I hope to show you the wonders of Excel and all it can do for you as a Future Mrs.  If you chose option 2, you are my kinda girl!!!!

I use spreadsheets for everything.  How else could I effectively compare venues?  I also use it to track my save the dates sent, my invitations to be sent, guest count, and in the near future, meal selections, gifts received and thank you notes sent.  And yes, I color code ;-)

2 comments:

  1. You are totally my kinda girl K! I am now editing my master wedding invitee Excel sheet to track who will be invited to my friend and family showers! :-)

    ReplyDelete