Thursday, February 10, 2011

Invite Deadline

Well, now I've gone and done it!  I have given myself a deadline of the end of this week to get our invites out.  Let me be the first to say EEK!!!

As I mentioned to K... (author of Hearts and Whimsy), I keep feeling like I'm taking two steps back, for every step I move forward.

We have the invite kits in hand (yeah for semi-DIY!), finalized the invitation wording, and thought we had settled on a font.  Now, a day closer to our deadline, I have more samples for Mr. T to review.  We now have four different fonts to select from (invite wording is staying the same!), two different inserts to pick between, and six, yes you read that right, six response card styles to choose from.

At this time, I would like to send out a special thank you to White Dress Black Tux for posting tons of wording suggestions.  I would also thank Manda Mack for posting about her love of www.dafont.com; one lunch hour down, four fonts selected.

New deadline!  I'll get everything printed and put together by the end of this week, and then maybe they'll go out Monday? :-)

I will reserve taking a bow for once these are actually sent off!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment